June 10, 2020
Opportunity for Chemistry Startups!
The Green Chemistry & Commerce Council (i.e., GC3) is having a competition for startups in the field of chemistry. Ten startups will be selected to participate in a pitch competition; three of the ten will be chosen to pitch their solutions to a panel of investors and technology scouts at the 2021 GC3 Innovators Roundtable.
The Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST on June 15, 2020.
Here is the link to apply: Chemistry Startup Competition
Here are the Eligibility Requirements:
• located anywhere in the world.
• a formal legal entity. Academia is not eligible.
• control of intellectual property through patents or licensing.
• able to explain how the innovation is aligned with the principles of green chemistry.
• any phase of development from seed stage to advanced startup.